Professional Holiday Light Installation
Wall 2 Wall Cleaning Service provides commercial grade holiday lighting installation services for the St. Charles metro area and West St. Louis County. Why put yourself at risk of falling off of a ladder in the cold January weather to take down holiday lighting? Let Wall 2 Wall take care of your home this holiday season!
What Is Included in Our Christmas Light Installation Service?
It’s our favorite season here at Wall 2 Wall, holiday lighting season. We love installing Christmas lights. There is just something great about that moment when you turn the lights on for the first time. Our Christmas light installation service includes:
- Our most common package installs custom cut commercial grade LED bulbs on the roof peaks and gutter line of the front of your home.
- A good number of our clients also want wreaths placed above garage doors and/or garland around poles.
- We can also place lighting on the ground along driveways or walkways if you would like. 99% of people go with a warm white bulb but there are other options available.
- With our leasing program, you can change the colors of the lights from season to season if you would like.
- LED bulbs are much more energy efficient and are much less likely to break than traditional incandescent bulbs.
- Our leasing program is worry free. If you have any lights that burn our or anything happens to your display, we come out and fix it no questions asked.
What Happens When You Hire Wall 2 Wall to Install Your Holiday Lights?
From tiny homes to grand estates, Wall 2 Wall can turn your property into the sparkling, twinkling image you have envisioned. Simple decorations can include installing lights on your roofline and attaching wreaths. More elaborate Christmas light installations can include trees, shrubbery, and more!
When Wall 2 Wall comes to your property to install Christmas lights, there are many options you can include:
- Christmas Light Design & Consultation: Not sure what you need or want? That’s okay! Our professionals can review your property and make recommendations based on your structure and tastes. If you have something more specific in mind, this is the time you can tell us all about your holiday lighting vision. Our Christmas light installers will help bring your vision to reality.
- Holiday Light Installation: Here’s where the magic comes to life! Our insured company will arrive with the correct tools, ladders and experience necessary to install your holiday lights safely and properly. All you have to do is stand back and give us the thumbs up.
- Removal: Once the holiday season is over, our team will be back out to your property to remove the holiday lighting safely from your home. By hiring professionals, there is no need to worry about damage to your home. Wall 2 Wall uses attention to detail and care of your home to remove holiday lighting. Christmas lighting removal can be scheduled any time after January 2nd.
Get on our schedule before the season books up!!
Holiday Lighting Products & Bulbs
Servicing the Following Areas: St. Charles, St. Peters, Cottleville, Weldon Springs, O’fallon, Lake St. Louis, Wentzville, West St. Louis County, Ladue, Chesterfield, Wildwood, Town & Country, University City, Maryland Heights, Creve Coeur, Overland, Woodson Terrace, St. Ann, Hazelwood, Bridgeton, Earth City, Dardenne Prairie, Defiance, New Melle, St. Paul, South St. Louis County, Ballwin, Fenton, Arnold, Kirkwood, Clayton, Webster Groves, Crestwood, Eureka, Manchester, Winchester, Ellisville, Clarkson Valley, Twin Oaks, Des Peres, Valley Park, Sunset Hills, Oakland, Glendale, Lakeshire, Green Park, Grantwood Village, Concord, Affton, Wilbur Park, Bella Villa, Lemay, Marlborough, Mackenzie, Shrewsbury, Maplewood, Rock Hill, Brentwood, Richmond Heights, Huntleigh, Crystal Lake Park, Westwood, Olivette, Sherman, Crescent, Pacific, Mehlville, Oakville, & All Surrounding St. Charles and West St. Louis County Areas!
Why Hire A Professional to Install Christmas/Holiday Lights?
The holiday season can be a magical time of year for you and your family. Spending time together, choosing presents for family and friends, eating a delicious meal…if only you could skip the frustrations that come with being decorative! For most people, decorating your home with holiday lights involves:
- Rummaging through the garage, attic, shed or storage unit to find the boxes of christmas lights.
- Untangling what seems like MILES of string lights.
- Unburying the ladder or convincing a neighbor to borrow theirs.
- Attempting to hang the lights on your home without causing any permanent damage to your home.
- Giving up on #4, and attaching them however necessary about halfway through; while dangling precariously from the edge of your roofline.
- Possibly re-doing #4 & #5 based on your spouse’s comments.
- Flipping the switch, only to find that two thirds of your lights are out.
- Driving to the store to purchase replacement bulbs.
- Getting back on the ladder to replace bulbs.
- Crossing your fingers that all the lights now work.
- Drinking a gallon of egg nog to endure what is surely not the “perfect vision” you had in mind.
Okay, it might not be that dramatic. Regardless, having a professional take this stressful burden off your plate is not as expensive as you think! Our Christmas light installation service is very affordable and allows you to customize your package for a simple setup or something with a little more “flair”.
Give yourself the gift of spending the time with your family! Let Wall 2 Wall worry about your Christmas light installation so you can truly enjoy the holiday season.
What Do Your Neighbors Say About Our Christmas Light Installation Service?
“We have been using Wall 2 Wall for numerous household projects, specifically Holiday Lights…Cody and his team (Taylor and Jason) are always professional when speaking with them. The do a great job, I can and do highly recommend them to complete any service they offer. Wall 2 Wall is also well priced for the quality of work they do.” – Jim
“We couldn’t be happier with the attention to detail. If there is ever anything special we want them to do they always take care of it. We highly recommend them! Wall 2 Wall has been the most thorough and are fairly priced.” – Demetria
“Great job, great attention to detail. Full recommendation!” – Paul
“Very professional and courteous. Wall 2 Wall did such an excellent job and were done with everything within 2 hours.” – Donna
“The team was professional and a joy to have at our home. When I woke up this morning, it looked like the cover of a magazine.” – Theresa